- Temperature Range: ‐40°F/300°F, ‐40°C/149°C.
- Designed primarily for use on liquid receiver applications above the liquid refrigerant level (it is recommended that the factory be consulted before the valves are used on other applications).
- Satisfy ASHRAE Standard 15 code requirements for a refrigerant vessel safety device (Application information can also be found in ASHRAE Guide and Data Book).
- Comply with ASME code for unfired pressure vessels.
- Discharge rates are certified by National Board of Boiler & Pressure Vessel Inspectors.
- Designed for maximum discharge capacities.
- Conforms to Pressure Equipment Directive 2014/68/EU, CRN, Compatible with all CFC, HCFC and HFC refrigerants and oils.
- CRN 0G0314.9C.
>> Chat với tư vấn viên để được tư vấn chi tiết và nhận được báo giá nhé!
Gợi ý dành riêng cho bạn